- To deliver, develop and manage outstanding and innovative successful digital products for the NOW Music Streaming service, internally and externally, from initiation to completion.
- To deliver products that achieve the key business objectives.
- To propose and then execute agreed concepts for both mass market and niche markets.
- To assist the Product owner and wider product team in all aspects of product research and development.
- To take ownership of feature development and manage and guide development teams.
- To propose concepts, ideate, strategize and execute product plans
- To assist the wider product team in strategizing, developing and executing product roadmaps
- To propose and perform research, as well as initiating explorative and innovative research methodologies.
- Identifying psychological behaviours, habitual behaviours and paradigms in research performed on the NOW demographic
- To provide solutions that deliver on the needs of the target audience in relation to identified patterns and behaviours
- To work closely with Developers, Digital Ops and designers to initiate artwork and technical development as necessary and to ensure agreed deadlines are met in the requisite manner. All of which need to be approved by the Product Owner.
- To perform thorough QA testing of Products across multiple platforms
- To inform and assist, where appropriate, other areas of Sony Music with the development of marketing & promotional strategies and tools to help them exploit NOW Music content.
- To be consumer-focused and work with the Insight department to fully understand target markets.
- To be aware of changes and developments in the music market, with particular emphasis on competitor activity.
- To observe multiple forms of data and apply analytical insight
- To identify and solve problems
- To perform certain administrative tasks in relation to the product department including, raising POs, documentation
- To write up scopes, tech specs, feedback and other creative documentation in relation to Product
- To actively participate in all company meetings.
- Proven experience in a product management role.
- Thorough knowledge of and passion for Music.
- Good understanding of co-ordinating development teams.
- Good understanding of UK music, entertainment and media sectors.
- Possess an excellent attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker; possesses the ability to work on several projects at once.
- Passion for Music.
- Excellent communicator
- Free-thinker with compelling ideas and concepts.
- Technical Product Management
- Product or Technology related Degree
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed