- To provide total account management for a large number of smaller turnover accounts & maximize sales, profile & business opportunities within those accounts.
- To act as co-ordinator for the Regional Sales Team & help pull together key support tools.
- To facilitate the smooth running of various aspects across the department. In particular, retail marketing, media tagging, maintaining schedules & the creation of planning tools to aid the wider sales team.
- Establish & maintain good, strong relationships with all accounts/buyers & also key contacts @ Sony DADC, Enfield.
- Maintain high profile for all Sony Music artists instore & online.
- Provide line manager with timely & accurate reports, as requested.
- Develop a clear understanding of the expectations of the Line Manager & any objectives that you may be set.
- Identify new business development opportunities & any incremental business.
- Demonstrate as part of your ongoing role, a good understanding of the ever-changing marketplace, of Sony Music’s position & that of our competitors.
- Competent on CDS system, inputting & tracking orders, alongside any other relevant procedures. Be adaptable & flexible, as well as multi-functional, in an ever-changing role.
- Utilise all existing contacts, and work with them to fill any niche areas of sale that are currently being overlooked. Using them to get referrals for more business and generally increasing revenue as a result.
- To ensure that all business negotiated & orders confirmed, are done so using terms which are as profitable to Sony Music as possible.
- Fully understand the bottom line profit levels in business terms.
- Experience within the music or sales industry. Proven administration experience.
- High level of literacy, numeracy & computer skills (particularly in Excel, Keynote).
All round music knowledge, particularly of the Independent retail sector & awareness of ever-changing role & marketplace.
Good communicator = good talker & good listener.
Excellent time management.
Good salesmanship (target & incentive driven).
Ability to meet deadlines & work under pressure.
- Attention to detail and managing information
- Must demonstrate the ability to plan and organise effectively and have the strength of character to chase people senior than themselves in order to achieve deadlines
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed